Probably one of the first questions a business owner in Ohio asks is "Do I need insurance?" Any size business needs protection from the unexpected expenses that can arise from personal injury, property damage, or service related lawsuits. Our agents are knowledgeable and skilled in guiding you through the maze of available policies and customize your coverage to meet all your needs.
We can answer all your questions concerning policies which are designed to protect your business and financial risks from damages or lawsuits. Policies can be bundled to include, but not limited to, coverages such as:
- Liability Insurance – covers your company in the event there is damage or injury to another, usually because of negligence or malpractice
- Property Insurance – designed to cover the building where your business is housed and its contents
- Commercial Auto – covers vehicles owned or titled by the business and driven by employees
- Workers Compensation – medical coverage for employees injured or made ill while employed
- Group Employee Medical Insurance – health and life insurance policies
Contact Moon and Adrion Insurance Agency, Inc. with your questions and for a comprehensive review of the kinds of insurance coverage your company needs. We can design policy packages that will allow you the advantage of getting several coverages in one neat bundle. We are here to work for you and provide your business with the protection it needs at an affordable premium.